Job Advertisement Engineer (M/F/D) – Process Engineering or Energy & Environmental Engineering
Company Overview: BioEnergie Green Germany GmbH (Mainz, Germany) and its subsidiary, BioEnergy Germany – Machinery and Plant Construction Co., Ltd. (Thailand), are part of the international BioEnergy Group.
With over 20 years of experience in planning, manufacturing, and operating biogas plants worldwide, the BioEnergy Group combines expertise in servicing and maintaining over 600 biogas plants and providing biological support to more than 300 biogas plants globally.
We are seeking: Engineer – Process Engineering or Energy & Environmental Engineering
Start date: To be determined
Location: Office-based position in 33165 Lichtenau, NRW, Germany Your
- You will be responsible for developing biogas projects (using renewable resources and waste fermentation)
- You will handle the engineering aspects within project execution
- You will support the sales, procurement, and project management teams
- You will prepare mass and energy balances of plants
- You will closely collaborate with colleagues in sales to provide consulting services
- You hold a degree in Renewable Energies, Construction, Process Engineering, or a related field
- You have experience in biogas plant planning and construction
- You possess knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Smap3D P&ID
- You have confident and friendly communication skills
- You are a team player with strong assertiveness
- You have good English language skills
- You enjoy working independently and can organize yourself effectively
- You have a strong aptitude for analytical thinking and problem-solving, with flexibility and reliability
- You are proficient in working with common MS Office programs
- You are open to embracing different cultures
- Exciting and diverse tasks within a growing company
- Flexible work models
- Active involvement in various projects and locations
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly work atmosphere with fair and open communication
Join us in driving the global goals of biogas towards a sustainable future!
BioEnergie Green Germany GmbH, together with its subsidiary BioEnergy Germany – Machinery and Plant Construction Co., Ltd., is a vital part of the international BioEnergy Group. With a rich history of 20 years in the planning, manufacturing, and operation of biogas plants worldwide, we are committed to promoting renewable energy sources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and contributing to sustainable development.
As an Engineer specializing in Process Engineering or Energy & Environmental Engineering, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of biogas projects. From utilizing renewable resources to waste fermentation, your expertise will be crucial in the engineering aspects of project execution. Collaborating closely with our sales, procurement, and project management teams, you will contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
At BioEnergie, we value a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters innovation and collaboration. We offer flexibility in work models, providing you with the freedom to excel in your role. With a strong focus on professional development, we empower our employees to expand their skill set and reach their full potential.
By joining our dynamic team, you will be part of an exciting journey, actively contributing to the global goals of biogas. Together, we can make a significant impact on promoting renewable energy sources, mitigating climate change through reduced greenhouse gas emissions, and building a sustainable future.
If you are a passionate and skilled Engineer, ready to take on challenging projects and embrace different cultures, we invite you to join us. Become a key player in our mission to create a greener and more sustainable world. Please submit your comprehensive application (including CV and photo), indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, via email to Mr. Mario Treude (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Together, let’s shape the future of biogas and make a difference!